Dean Siriporn Sasimontonkul of the Faculty of Sports Science at Kasetsart University, in Bangkok, Thailand, earlier announced to sport educators and organizations, Sport Management Council of the Philippines (SportPhil) included, that the 8th Asia-Pacific Conference on Exercise and Sports Science (8th APCESS) 2017 is going to be held on June 14-16, 2017 at Twin Tower Hotel, in Bangkok. This is in conjunction with the 7th International Conference on Sport and Exercise Science (7th ICSES).
The conferences organized by Kasetsart University and Asian Council of Exercise and Sports Science hold an overall theme of “Innovation and Healthy Living for Sustainability.” It will broadly cover various disciplines of sports science, physical activities, health promotion and sports management from fundamental research to real world applications for society sustainability, highlight global interactions and interdisciplinary collaborations among sports scientist, physical educators, health and sport industry experts. The Conference will be divided into substantive sessions and working groups. The abstract submission is currently open. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Applied Physiology and Exercise
- Athletic training, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Sports-specific Illness and Injury
- Biomechanics, Gait & Posture
- Nutrition & Ergogenic Aids
- Applied Psychology
- Motor Learning and Control
- Training and Testing, Strength and conditioning
- Coaching, Performance Aspects
- Computer Supported Training and Decision Support Systems
- Innovation for health and sport
- Simulation and Mathematical Modeling
- Health and Fitness
- sport and physical activity for public health
- Epidemiology of exercise and health
- Professional formation for Physical Education and Sport
- Sport Management
- The commercial sector, corporate social responsibility and physical activity for health
- Sport mega events and health
Educators from the USA, Europe, and Asia have been invited to speak, including SportPhil founder Ms. Geraldine Go-Bernardo, who will be talking about “The Philippine Taekwondo Association Experience: Developing a model of sport governance and sustainability for National Sports Associations.”
The 8th APCESS and 7th ICSES in Bangkok, Thailand are inviting local and international sport science and exercise scholars and students. For the official invitation letter, you may download here. For the registration fees and details on how to participate, you may visit here.
For more information, please visit www.apcess2017.kasetsart.org. For any questions, you may also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.